Janitor - Many Locations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Industrial Timber is North America’s largest, leading innovator and producer of furniture infrastructure, with plants throughout the Southeast U.S. IT works with top furniture manufacturers to supply the best designed, most efficient frames available and we are growing fast. We are looking for a Janitor to clean the non-plant areas of the premises.
This position is responsible for cleanliness of the non-plant areas of the premises.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean offices, breakrooms, and bathrooms
- Clean other areas as required
This position reports to the Office Manager.
May require the following actions:
Stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, hear.
May require the following sight capabilities:
- Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
- Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
Work is conducted in factory environment, in the surrounding vicinity of the factory, and in an office.
- No experience necessary
- Language: Minimum skills - Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume, and distance.
- Critical Reasoning: Minimum Skills - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two- step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF:
- No degree required
- Headquarters / R&D Center - Charlotte, NC
- Taylorsville Plant - Hiddenite, NC
- Ripley Plant - Ripley, MS
- Shannon Plant - Shannon, MS
- Saltillo Plant - Saltillo, MS
- Mantachie Plant - Mantachie, MS