Drill Machine/Armsaw/DET/T-nut Operator - Many Locations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Industrial Timber is North America’s largest, leading innovator and producer of furniture infrastructure, with plants throughout the Southeast U.S. IT works with top furniture manufacturers to supply the best designed, most efficient frames available and we are growing fast. We are looking for an Operator to perform drilling/production on the Armsaw machine/DET Machine/T-nut machine properly.
This position is responsible for properly performing drilling/production on the Armsaw machine/DET Machine/T-nut machine.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Always wear required PPE
- Follow all safety procedures to operate machine
- Perform all required daily maintenance to machine
- Inform Maintenance Department of any needed repairs
- Check cut ticket for needed parts, set machine up and produce one part
- Check part against pattern or spec for accuracy and run order
- Inform lead or supervisor of any problems
- Fill out any required paperwork
- Any other task as assigned by lead or supervisor
This position reports to the Plant Manager/Shift Supervisor.
May require the following actions:
Stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, hear.
May require the following sight capabilities:
- Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
Work is conducted in factory environment, in the surrounding vicinity of the factory, and in an office.
- No experience necessary
- Language: Minimum Skills - Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between a series of numbers. Ability to write and speak simple sentences.
- Mathematical: Minimum Skills - Ability to add and subtract and to multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume, and distance.
- Critical Reasoning: Minimum Skills - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two- step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF:
- No degree required
- Corporate Headquarters - Tupelo, MS
- Taylorsville Plant - Hiddenite, NC
- Ripley Plant - Ripley, MS
- Array - ,
- Array - ,
- Array - ,