Maintenance Person - Many Locations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Industrial Timber is North America’s largest, leading innovator and producer of furniture infrastructure, with plants throughout the Southeast U.S. IT works with top furniture manufacturers to supply the best designed, most efficient frames available and we are growing fast. We are looking for a Maintenance Person to assist the Head of Maintenance for the plant in ensuring proper working order of all machines. This performance is conducted while adhering to all safety procedures.
This position is responsible for assisting the Head of Maintenance for the plant in ensuring proper working order of all machines. This performance is conducted while adhering to all safety procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on equipment as scheduled
- Order parts for repair as needed
- Repair machines in accordance with safety procedures
- Ensure all equipment is in good working order
- Perform tasks as assigned by the Head of Maintenance or Plant Managers
This position reports to the Head of Maintenance.
May require the following actions:
Stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, hear, smell, lift or move objects.
May require the following sight capabilities:
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
- Peripheral Vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left or right while eyes are fixed on a given point)
- Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
- Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
Work is conducted in factory environment, in the surrounding vicinity of the factory, and in an office.
- 1-2 years of working in industrial maintenance
- Language: Basic Skills - Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees of this organization.
- Mathematical: Minimum Skills - Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume, and distance.
- Critical Reasoning: Basic Skills - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving few concrete variables in standardized situations.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF:
- No degree required
- Corporate Headquarters - Tupelo, MS
- Taylorsville Plant - Hiddenite, NC
- Ripley Plant - Ripley, MS
- Array - ,
- Array - ,
- Array - ,