Office Manager - Many Locations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Industrial Timber is North America’s largest, leading innovator and producer of furniture infrastructure, with plants throughout the Southeast U.S. IT works with top furniture manufacturers to supply the best designed, most efficient frames available and we are growing fast. We are looking for an Office Manager to perform all administrative processing for the plant office, including accounting functions, purchasing, inventory management, production planning, HR administration, customer service, and general clerical duties.
This position is responsible for all administrative processing for the plant office, including accounting functions, purchasing, inventory management, production planning, HR administration, customer service, and general clerical duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform accounts receivable duties, including processing sales orders, invoices, bank deposits, proof of deliveries, and payments
- Perform accounts payable duties including processing item receipts, purchase orders, and entering bills
- Create weekly financial reports
- Process purchasing of raw materials, plant supplies, office supplies, freight shipping, and safety supplies
- Monitor plant budget
- Maintain inventory management through daily monitoring, safety stock, monitoring market changes, M/E inventory, producing daily inventory usage and reconciliation reports
- Take orders, schedule production, arrange delivery, and produce online production tracking
- Perform HR functions such as payroll, garnishments, health insurance processing, WC’s, applications, interviews, daily/weekly payroll hours, calculate production pay, Paychex data entry, Safety program, and employee orientation
- Perform customer service by taking orders, report to track re-cuts, track order to delivery
This position reports to the Plant Manager and oversees the Office Assistant.
May require the following actions:
Stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, hear, smell, lift or move objects.
May require the following sight capabilities:
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
- Peripheral Vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left or right while eyes are fixed on a given point)
- Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
- Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
Work is conducted in factory environment, in the surrounding vicinity of the factory, and in an office.
- 2-4 years experience in office administration
- Language: Intermediate Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Mathematical: Intermediate Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Critical Reasoning: High Skills - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF:
- HS Diploma/GED
- Corporate Headquarters - Tupelo, MS
- Taylorsville Plant - Hiddenite, NC
- Ripley Plant - Ripley, MS
- Array - ,
- Array - ,
- Array - ,